Thursday, December 8, 2011

Weekend to Tie One On at the Coffee Shop

   Jackfish Kate and I (Twitch) will once again pick up our vices, feathers and furs and head to the coffee shop for a morning/afternoon tie.  We'll be at Java Java Cafe, 836 E. River Drive, Davenport, on Saturday, Dec 10th, arriving somewhere between 930-1000am. The coffee and the people who run the place are great! There are also breakfast and lunch items for sale. AND if someone can get Darren-owner, to have enough patience and tie his first fly, I'll buy that person a cup of coffee.  Come and tie or just visit for awhile. (Pls see the newest post, "A Fiddler, Flies, Coffee & Friendship" about our fun day of tying and song-making.  More tying/music days are in the works and the dates will be posted on the blog's Home page)

1 comment:

  1. Twitch, just joined the blog on the recommendation of Bob Romic. Cool site. Thanks for taking the time to put this up. I am especially pleased you are local (QC's). I am unable to make this Sat. event due to prior commitment but wanted you to know that I appreciate your efforts and will meet you in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I appreciate and welcome comments on this blog!
To keep it quick, I don't use word verification prior to your posting a comment. Since most spam comments are made anonymously, I just delete anonymously-posted comments. Thanks!