Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bite It! Fluoro vs Wire. The Research Goes On

   I'm still doing research for the fluoro/wire bite guard articles. (first article now posted 11/22/10) AND... 2 days ago I began contacting a number of musky and pike junkies, including fly shop personnel and guides. Responses were coming in the next morning and I couldn't be happier.  There's alot of knowledge & experience out there & I'm happy these folks are willing to share it!  Support your local fly shop, tip your guide, and why not make the effort to teach someone else something about fly fishing?  We've all got something to share.  ~Twitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I appreciate and welcome comments on this blog!
To keep it quick, I don't use word verification prior to your posting a comment. Since most spam comments are made anonymously, I just delete anonymously-posted comments. Thanks!